Therefore, we recommend a special third party tool that is safe to use – IObit Uninstaller.
With IObit Uninstaller you ensure that all items related to unwanted applications or programs are removed and prevent them from interfering with other reinstallations or other processes.
- Download the tool using the option below.
- Start IObit and search for an unwanted program or application in the available list.
- Click the Delete button and wait for the process to complete.
Do not allow traces of deleted programs to interact with other processes. Uninstall it using the IObit uninstaller.
3. Create the desired folder
This workaround can help you fix the network sharing error that is inaccessible for as long as you have the files you need. In fact, the bug usually gives you the location of the folder, and all you have to do is collect the necessary files.
If the installation z. B. cannot find the myapp.msi file, you need to manually locate it and move it to the designated location.
In this case, the error message indicates that the following items cannot be found:
So all you have to do is find the file yourself and copy it to the location indicated above. You may need to create the necessary records to complete the process.
This is not the most professional solution, but some users have reported that they have solved the problem by moving the necessary files so that you can try it.
4. Check the Windows installation service
- Press Windows + R and type services.msc. Press Enter or OK.
- Find the Windows installer and double-click it.
- Set the start type to manual or automatic. Make sure the service works. Otherwise, press the start button to start. Finally, click Apply and OK to save your changes.
After running the Windows Installer service and making the necessary changes, check if the problem has been resolved.
5. Download Installing and uninstalling the troubleshooting function
Many users reported that installing/uninstalling a bug in the network fixed a bug that was not available to them.
This tool repairs damaged registry files or registry keys that check the update data. It can also solve many problems that prevent the installation of new applications.
Note that the diagnostic tool can solve problems that prevent you from updating or uninstalling the installed applications, so be sure to download them.
6. Modification of the register
- Not necessarily: Click File > Export to back up the registry. Now select the option Export all under Range. Select the folder to which you want to export the registry, enter the desired file name and click Save. If problems occur after registry changes, you can use this file to restore the previous state.
- Press Windows + R and type regedit. Press OK or Enter.
- Navigate to in the left pane: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClassesInstallerProducts
- Navigate through each sub-key and search the right panel for the value of ProductName. The ProductName value tells you the name of the application that belongs to this key. If you find a key related to the problematic application, right-click on it and select Delete.
- Then close the registry editor and restart the computer.
After restarting the computer, check to see if the error has been corrected. It should be noted that some users have reported that the removal of the subtitle related to the Microsoft Security Client corrects the problem.
This solution may be a little advanced, and if you don’t feel comfortable changing the register, you may want to ignore it completely.
7. Modify installed applications
- Open programs and functions.
- Select a request that you find problematic.
- Now select Edit or Restore from the top menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
However, this is not a universal solution because many applications do not support this functionality.
On the other hand, many applications do not work properly after an automatic update. By linking them to the proposed solution or even deleting them altogether, you should ensure that they cannot affect your network settings.
The only problem is finding the application that is the problem, and that may take some time.
8. Use the original installation file to uninstall the application.
Several users have reported that you can solve this problem simply by running the original installation file. If you still have it, you can delete or restore it for certain applications this way.
All you have to do is find the installation file you used to install and run the application again.
Find the option to uninstall or repair applications, select it and follow the on-screen instructions.
9 Using the command line in a virtual environment
This solution only applies to VMware software. If you do not use this application, ignore it.
- Start the virtual machine.
- Click on Virtual Machine from the main menu and select Install/Reinstall VMware Tools.
- After installing the hard drive, open the command prompt on the virtual machine.
- Navigate to your DVD player on the command line. Use the command CD.
- Now enter setup /c or setup64 /c depending on your operating system. (When you execute one of these commands, the VMware tools are forcibly removed).
- Use the file explorer in the virtual machine and navigate to the virtual DVD drive.
- Reinstall the VMware tools.
Again, this solution only works on the VMware virtual machine, so it does not work on the host system.
Problems with insufficient access to network shares in iTunes
Deleting iTunes data in the registry
- Register your registration before you start (as suggested in Solution 6 above).
- Open the registry editor.
- Tap Ctrl + F. Type itunes6464.msi or the name of the missing file. Tick the Data Only checkbox and click Next Search.
- You must now find this file in one of the subdirectories under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClassesInstallerProductskey.
- Find the parent key and remove it.
The key to be deleted has a series of letters and numbers in its name. You can also check the ProductName value in the right pane to make sure the key you want to delete is linked to iTunes.
After removing the troubleshooting key, you will need to restart your computer. Then you can reinstall iTunes without any problems.
Did the installation of iTunes fail on Windows 10? Try these solutions
2. Unpack the required files
- Find the iTunes installation file and open it with the unzip program.
- Unpack and launch iTunes64.msi.
- You can also unpack all other files and install each component separately.
3. Completely remove iTunes and QuickTime
Depending on the users, you can correct the error of Inaccessible Network Resources by deleting iTunes and QuickTime. Both applications tend to change your registry, and can sometimes leave a residue of files on your PC.
To completely uninstall these applications, we recommend using IObit Uninstaller. As mentioned at the beginning of the troubleshooting, this tool specializes in completely removing unwanted applications from your device.
After uninstalling iTunes and QuickTime, you should be able to reinstall iTunes without error.
An error in the network resources can affect almost any application on your computer. This error may be difficult to correct, but the solutions proposed in this article should help.
If you have any other suggestions, please let us know in the Comments section below.
FAQ: More information about the unavailable fault of the network source
- How do I fix a Windows Installer error?
We have a good manual for troubleshooting Windows Installer error 0300002.
You may be trying to install an AMD driver. Here is an expert guide to correcting the NSIS error.
Do you still have a problem? Fix them with these tools:
This software corrects common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware and hardware errors, and optimizes your PC for maximum performance.
Troubleshoot PC problems and remove viruses in 3 easy steps:
- Download this much appreciated PC recovery tool from TrustPilot.com (you can download it from this page).
- Click the Start scan button to scan for Windows issues that may cause PC problems.
- Click on Restore All to solve problems related to patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 players this month.
- How can the fault of the unreachable network source be remedied?
Here are our full instructions for troubleshooting an error in an inaccessible network source.
Editor’s comments : This article was originally published in April 2017 and revised and updated in December 2020 for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
program install and uninstall troubleshooter,tools netware msi,can't change windows installer to automatic,dragon center network resource unavailable,network resource unavailable windows 7,windows installer troubleshooter,resource unavailable – apple music,what is a network resource,resource is unavailable,program install uninstall aka ms,the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable citrix,itunes64.msi network resource unavailable,the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable itunes,can't uninstall the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable,mengatasi the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable,vmware tools the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable,revit the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable