- Check the servers
- Connect your Nintendo account to the Nintendo Switch
- var monthNames = [January, February, March, April, May, June,
July, August, September, October, November, December
var d = new date() ;
document.write(monthNames[d.getMonth()] + 2020) ;
- Make sure the credit card is issued in the same currency as the local currency.
- Contact Nintendo Support
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance.
According to Nintendo’s official support page, the error 9001-0026 occurs when you try to use or purchase a game with the download code. It happens too, especially when you try to get other types of content. This problem has been reported by many users and is very frustrating because you can’t buy anything and error code 9001-0026 on the Nintendo Switch. In addition, this error code means that you are connected to Nintendo Swtich with an account that does not have access to Nintendo eShop via your Nintendo Switch system.
In addition, games, content and subscriptions may only be purchased or used on a website whose Nintendo account is actively linked to the Nintendo Switch system. If you have a similar problem, you’ve come to the right place. In this article we provide workarounds that you can apply to correct the error code 9001-0026 on your Nintendo Switch.
As mentioned above, this error code can also occur due to problems with the server. Before using any of these methods, it is always advisable to check that there is no server failure. This not only saves time, but if it is a server problem, there is not much you can do on your side. You can just wait for the problem to go away. To check the servers, go to the Nintendo Servers page. Select the area where the problem occurs and check for an error.
Connecting your Nintendo account to the Nintendo Switch
The ability to use a Nintendo Network Code to login to an existing Nintendo account or to create a new Nintendo account is no longer supported. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are unable to login to your Nintendo account and have already used a Nintendo Network Code, please learn how to access your Nintendo account.
- At any time after creating a user account, select System Settings from the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down to highlight Users and select the appropriate user account to access profile settings.
- Select the link to the Nintendo account.
- Select Login and Link to link an existing Nintendo account.
- Select a connection method :
- Login with your e-mail address or user ID : Enter your email address (for users over 13 years old) or your login ID (for users under 13 years old) and the password associated with your account, then click When you are logged in.
- If you have set up a two-step verification for your Nintendo account, you will also be prompted to enter your Google Authentication Code.
- Log in with the smart device : Use your Smart Device to login to your Nintendo account using your Nintendo account password or other data (Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter) and a login code. Nintendo Switch. Check out our comprehensive guide on how to log in to your Nintendo Switch account with your Smart Device.
- If you have forgotten your Nintendo account login details, you can retrieve or reset them.
- Select Link to link your Nintendo account to a user account on the system.
- Once you have linked your Nintendo Account, it cannot be linked or changed for that account.
- You will receive a confirmation message stating that your Nintendo account is now linked to your user account. Press OK to return to the system settings.
We now recommend that you use this tool to correct the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software you can quickly solve IT problems and prevent others from suffering from them:
- Step 1 : Download the PC Repair and Optimization Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause problems with the PC.
- Step 3 : Click the Restore All button to solve all problems.
Make sure the credit card is in the same currency as in region.
It appears that the error code 9001-0026 may also occur if you try to use a card with a currency other than that used on your Nintendo Switch system.
If you z. B. If you try to make a purchase in the U.S. in a different currency, you may see this error code. The same applies in the Euro zone (although you can use a credit card in Euros, even if you are in a country that has the local currency).
You can usually avoid these problems if your credit card is registered in the country where you want to make the purchase.
According to Nintendo, both credit and debit cards are supported. However, if possible, try to use a credit card.
If none of the above solutions is right for you, please contact Nintendo Support. You may be dealing with an incompatible account over which you have no control.
You can ask for help by contacting Nintendo’s support service on the official website. However, if you are not yet covered by a valid warranty, you can expect prompt assistance.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to diagnose Windows errors and optimize system performance.
CCNA, Web developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware recovery. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have CCNA certification for network design and troubleshooting.
error code 9001-0009,error code 9001-1771,error code: 9001 1637,error code 9001-0121,nintendo eshop,error code 9001-0065,error code 9001-0026 reddit,nintendo error code 9001-9900,nintendo error code 9001-5920,error code 9001-0091 nintendo,nintendo error code 9001-0000,nintendo error code 9001-2492,nintendo account,nintendo online,error code 9001-9310 nintendo